Spotify for Podcasters Recording on the Phone



The new Spotify app for Podcasters is really disappointing. As a podcaster who records and edits episodes using only my phone, the removal of the built-in recording and editing features is a major inconvenience. Now, I have to find a new app and learn a new workflow, which is consuming a significant amount of my time and productivity.


I hope Spotify reconsiders and brings back these essential features in the future. In the meantime,  I've tried Riverside.fm, but it doesn't work as well as the built-in feature. However, that is the only alternative the Podcasters App has given us. As an alternative, I've downloaded Audacity and used royalty-free music from my computer to replicate the previous functionality, but it has been a pain in the neck.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Happend to GTA V Redux Realism Mod?

Malaysia Jetline 370 with 239 people Still Missing